Last week was Summer Camp for My Favorite things. They put up five different techniques and challenges and I happened to get them ALL DONE! True! Now I need to add them and share them.
The Challenges were:
- Day 1 – Watercolor (Galaxy style – “You Mean the World to Me”
- Day 2 – Resist (I used Tim Holtz resist spray – “High Tide or Low Tide”)
- Day 3 – Slider Card – (MFT has the cutest slider stuff. It makes it fun and easy “Hugs”)
- Day 4 – Shaker Card (Gnome with adorable clay mushrooms from HIA “You Gnome Me”)
- Day 5 – Glitter (The video added a little glitter to the sequin and I loved that idea. I use a lot of glittery goodness, but to add just a touch is not always easy. “hello”
Anyway, here are the cards I made.